The Big Top seating is fully allocated, please check your tickets for information about the gate opening and show start times. When you arrive our Front of House team will guide you to your seats.
Parts of the event are outdoors, please check the weather forecast before you arrive and dress accordingly!
We ask that you bring just one medium-sized bag per ticket holder into the event, this will greatly assist with our security checks. We do not have cloakroom facilities at the event.
We can’t wait to welcome you into this year's mighty Bristol Comedy Garden!
● Do I need to print my tickets? You do not need to print your tickets, even if you have purchased a 'Print At Home' ticket. Our ticket scanners can read the barcodes of tickets stored on your phone as well as physical tickets.
● I haven’t received an email with my tickets on them, what should I do? First, check your spam! If you have no luck there contact your ticket provider directly (SEE Tickets are our primary provider). Have ready all of your booking information and they will be able to send you through your tickets.
● Are chairs provided? Yes! Leave yours at home, our fully-seated Big Top awaits.
● Is there an age limit? Our shows carry an age limit of 16+, under 18’s accompanied by an adult. You may be refused entry to the Big Top if our staff think you are under 16, please bring ID if you’re concerned.
● Can I bring my own water into the event? Yes, but we ask that you use a transparent container to help speed up our security checks.
● You’re sold out! Check the SEE Tickets fan-to-fan resale page or you can try Twickets. Anyone who can’t make it to a show should head to one of these to sell their tickets. Do not buy tickets from external sources as they may not be accepted on the door.
● I need to organise the babysitter - what exact time is my favourite comedian performing? We do not give out speciﬁc timings of comedians. Your tickets however will provide information on the event open and show start times, we estimate that our multi-bill shows last approximately 2.5hrs.
● Can I bring my dog / cat / parrot? Unfortunately not. Assistance animals are welcome, but please contact us ahead of your show to organise.
● I have booked for more than one show in a day - must I leave the Big Top in between my shows? Yes, so that we can prepare for the next show we must empty the Big Top between shows. You can head back outside to enjoy a drink or snack from our concessions whilst we give the place a spruce. Please make sure you get your relevant ticket scanned by one of our friendly staff! If you are one of our accessibility ticket holders please speak with a member of our team when you arrive and they will be able to assist.
● I’m running late, is this a problem? We ask you to please check your tickets and allow yourself plenty of time. Latecomers may have to wait until the next interval to take to their seats. Our gates close at 9.30pm.
● Can I bring a picnic? Afraid not. We ask you not to try and bring food or drink into the event, if you do you will be asked to leave it outside. But worry not, our bars and street-food stalls are on hand to keep your taste buds as tickled as your sides.
● Cash or card? We are operating a cashless event. All walk-up ticket bookings must be made online via our website and our bars and street-food traders only accept cards.
● The line up of my show has changed - can I get a refund? We make every endeavour to deliver the original bill and thankfully most of the time we do! Unfortunately there are times when an act simply cannot fulﬁl their booking. On these rare occasions, we guarantee to replace them with another amazing act. If you still have a query please contact us.
Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
Gates open 6pm. Show ends 10pm (approx)
Early Show - Gates open 12pm. Show ends 3pm (approx)
Middle Show - Gates open 3pm. Show ends 6:45pm (approx)
Late Show - Gates open 6:15pm. Show ends 10:15pm (approx)
Early Show - Gates open 3pm. Show ends 6:45pm (approx)
Late Show - Gates open 6.15pm. Show ends 10.15pm (approx)
If you would like to attend the comedy festival in a group of 20+ please contact us and we’ll help make the arrangements.
Bristol Comedy Garden strives to be accessible and inclusive;
● We offer a limited number of complimentary essential companion tickets for those who cannot attend the event on their own.
● We are able to accommodate wheelchair users by simply removing our chairs: there is plenty of space to manoeuvre and be comfortable. If possible, please get in touch ahead of your arrival so that we remove any chairs before doors.
● If needed you can avoid the queue system and enter via our access gate.
● The access toilet does not require a RADAR key and is approximately 30m from the access seating.
● Assistance animals are permitted: please contact us in advance if you will be bringing an assistance animal so that we can make appropriate arrangements.
● Blue Badge holders can park for free without a time limit in residents' parking areas, for more information visit www.bristol.gov.uk or bluebadgeparking.com
● There are no steps at the event, and any cables are covered with a ramp. However, the event is outdoors on uneven terrain.
● There are flashing lights but no strobe effects. Haze is used throughout the performance.
● If you have a medical reason to bring your own food or drink to the event, please get in touch to let us know so that we can facilitate this.
● If you need a quiet space away from the arena during your time at the event, please speak to any member of staff who will be happy to assist you.
We’re looking for enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to join our Front of House and Bar teams. If you’re interested in ﬁnding out more pop us an email, along with your CV, and we’ll be in touch soon!